This page tells you what you can expect when http://raynerpersonnel.com collects personal information.
When you visit www.raynerpersonnel.com we collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work and improve the usability of those sites.The cookies used on www.raynerpersonnel.com are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
These cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit
We use these cookies to
• Keep you logged into your Rayner Personnel account page so that you can apply for multiple jobs without re-entering your details
• Remember your job search preferences for the next time you access the site
• Enable functionality such as the job basket
• Integrate with social networking sites such as Google and Twitter to allow you to share content from our site on theirs.
In some cases these cookies are managed by 3rd parties but they do not use them for any other purposes than those listed above
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. If you disable them we cannot guarantee you will be able to search and apply for jobs or use other parts of the website, nor can we guarantee your security during your visit.
We use Performance cookies to
• Provide vital statistics on how our website is used
• Help us improve our site by evaluating site performance
• Test different designs and functional areas
• Evaluate how effective our advertising is (n.b. we don’t use this information to target adverts when you visit other sites)
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. If you decide to disable them it may mean we cannot offer you certain services and impact how the site performs.
Targeting or advertising cookies
Whilst we do not actively participate in the use of these cookies certain ‘Functional’ 3rd party cookies such as the ones from Google and Twitter may also be used by the 3rd party to target advertising.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website. If you disable these cookies we cannot guarantee how the site will perform for you.